Construction Update – 7/17/17
from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Activities occurring this week at GFCFS:
- Setting roof trusses this week. All roof trusses will be set by Friday.
- Roof sheathing ongoing.
- Interior wall framing complete.
- Tyvek membrane wrap complete.
- Wall reinforcement for dental accessories, equipment, and casework ongoing.
- Polished concrete area covered with Core-Ply to protect slab finish.
- Perimeter curb install complete – for now.
- Light pole rough-in will be complete by Friday.
- Framing of outdoor canopy areas ongoing.
- Stabilization and seeding of all areas outside of curb and gutter.
- Heavy equipment being removed from site.
- Survey of property across the street for future force main to be completed by Friday.