Get low-cost, gently-worn clothing for all seasons.
The Clothes Closet IS open for shopping and donating.
The Clothes Closet is open for shopping at the following times:
- Tuesdays – 9:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Thursdays – 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Fridays – 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturdays – 9:00 am – 12 noon
- No appointment necessary.
- The Clothes Closet is NOT open for shopping on Sunday or Monday.
- All shoppers, please enter by the main Clothes Closet Door on the far side of the building.
- Clients may call 804-556-0202 to order by phone and arrange curbside pick-up.
CLICK HERE for shopping information in pdf format.
The Clothes Closet IS accepting donations as follows:
Ring the Clothes Closet door bell and someone will come assist you.
We accept donations at our retail site at the following times:
- Mondays 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Wednesdays 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Fridays 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
Off-site donation bin pick-ups are from the Western and Central Goochland County Convenience Centers and the Goochland YMCA.
Here’s how to prepare your donations:
- Package all donations in paper or plastic bags, boxes, or reusable tubs.
- All donations should be clean and in good repair.
- All donations should be freshly laundered, wiped down using sanitizer, and packed in safe containers.
- If you have a large quantity of donations, please call to arrange a drop off time. 804-556-0202.
At this time, our most needed items are:
- Summer clothing
- NEW children’s shoes
- NEW underwear/socks – all ages and sizes
- NEW washcloths and towels
Currently, we are NOT able to accept the following:
- Furniture without prior approval
- Baby cribs, walkers, bouncy chairs, etc.
- Exercise equipment
CLICK HERE for donation information in pdf format.
Questions? Contact: Rhonda Weaver, Clothes Closet Manager,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-556-0202.
2999 River Road West
Goochland VA 23063
The Clothes Closet is located at the far end of the building around the corner.
Clothes Closet Manager