To be eligible for rides you must be a registered client, live in Goochland County and meet one of the following guidelines.
- Be over the age of 60 or
- Be disabled (simply let us know you are disabled) or
- Have low income income (200% or below the Federal Poverty Level)
To access the program, you must register with GoochlandCares.
- Call 804-556-6260 to schedule an appointment
- Register for services online
Once you are registered you may schedule a ride by calling 804-556-6260.
We will be providing rides to the following places
- Medical, Dental, Mental Health Appointments, and Pharmacies
- Dialysis (for all weekday appointments)
- All GoochlandCares services
- Includes Food Pantry and Clothes Closet
- Goochland Grocery Stores
- Goochland Department of Social Services
Transportation Services Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Goochland (10:00 am – 1:00 pm for Henrico/Richmond)|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Goochland|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Goochland (10:00 am – 1:00 pm for Henrico/Richmond)|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Goochland|
|Friday||9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Goochland (10:00 am – 1:00 pm for Henrico/Richmond)|
*Note – dialysis patients may get rides to Goochland Dialysis appointments any weekday.
*Rides to locations that do not need appointments (grocery, food pantry, etc.) will be scheduled around specific appointments.
CLICK HERE for Transportation Services information in pdf format.