Construction Update – 6/5/17
from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Rainy day on Monday but back to work on Tuesday. Activities occurring this week at GFCFS:
- All interior concrete footings should be poured by Friday or Saturday.
- Brick mason will install interior shear wall foundations.
- Termite treatment of the building pad will be on Thursday.
- Concrete slab prep will start on Friday.
- 2″ domestic water service was installed to the building from the 8″ mail line
- Continue to haul out dirt from the site.