Construction Update – Week of 5/29/17 from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Numerous activities ongoing this week due to dry weather.
• Brick mason started this week and will have majority of the exterior foundation wall installed by Friday.
• Plumber has installed all sanitary lines and drains, inspected, and backfilled.
• Electrician started rough-in in electrical room and throughout building.
• 8″ Water line was installed from entrance of site to the end of of the waterline, nearly 500′ of water line, and all hydrants installed.
• Forebay and retention pond have been graded and completed.
• Storm pipe and storm structures delivered and staged.
• Stone parking lot installed near construction entrance for contractors and volunteers.